20 May 2022
Jaipur (Corporate Office), Rajasthan, IN
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
· Quality control of the calls.
· Responsible for achieving daily and monthly Tele-sales target for the team.
· Allocating Tele-calling data to team.
· To monitor the team with their call time and revenue targets while building relations and motivating them.
· Continuously give inputs to the team about their progress reports, areas where they are lacking, etc.
· Conduct regular briefings for the team.
· Responsible for Re-training of team.
· Maintaining various reports related to Sales calls.
· Performance Review of the team.
· Provides quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints, if required.
What we’re looking for:
· Past experience must include Tele-sales job.
· Should be familiar with effective objection handling.
· Extremely detail oriented and ability to organize.
· Knowledge of the banking & financial industry.
· Proficient in Verbal communication.