Roles and Responsibilities -:
The HR Business Partner will have the ultimate responsibility for effective people management of the aligned business unit, and will engage with business leaders to enable and impact business success. The role will ideate, conceptualize and implement the various HR initiatives, including workforce planning, employee engagement, learning and development, performance management, rewards and recognition, succession planning and policy review. The role will be responsible for enabling a strong handshake with the business to ensure the perpetuation of all major HR initiatives being rolled out centrally.
- Strongly partner with business to surface ground-level risks/ challenges being faced, and help devise solutions for the same
- Consult with managers to attract the right target set, develop and retain people to achieve their highest potential
- Partner with business on workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment and provide input on team structures, workforce planning, talent classification, training needs, career progressions etc.
- Review and analyse business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Plan and manage both annual and mid-year processes which focus on performance management and talent development
- Work with business stakeholders to assess, create and implement innovative solutions for employee engagement initiatives
- Coordinate and align project plans, communication, and related efforts with HR and Corporate initiatives
- Develop and implement employee surveys and questionnaires, including analysis and action planning based on survey results
- Be abreast of latest trends in industry in terms of best-practices in HR processes and recommend improvements basis the same.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative
- High project management skills, with ability to build and maintain a positive work environment across the network
- Excellent written, verbal communication, interpersonal skills
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial environment requiring strong multi-tasking abilities
- People from same domain will have an upper hand.
- A fair analytical skillset will be required to execute their responsibilties.
Recruiter Name: Mahaveer Singh
Recruiter Email: email@example.com